Starcom Storage as a Service (STaaS) enables you to take advantage of state of the art storage infrastructure without having to invest in expensive hardware.
Purchasing, hosting and managing an enterprise storage platform is costly and complex. Even with the most advanced capacity planning, predicting what you need and when you need it is a challenge and often results in large capital expenditure.
Using Starcom infrastructure means you can get storage much more cost effectively, giving you the peace of mind that your storage needs are not restricted by network costs.
We understand data is one of your most important assets, so you need to ensure that it is protected and available. Starcom’s STaaS is a private cloud service. It provides you with an off-premise storage platform charged as a service, so you can always align IT spend with data consumption. You simply pay monthly per GB of storage used, with the ability to scale up and down, as your business needs change.
Our STaaS service includes: backup as a service, archive as a service, test & development as a service, migration as a service and storage on demand.
Why use Starcom STaaS?
- Backup of data giving 80-90 percent cost savings on recovery
- Retain data longer: archiving with immediate access and minimum storage
- Rapid and secure data migration
- Storage Management to increase storage efficiency and security
- Storage as a Service with Virtual Private Storage Array (VPSA) giving you lower storage costs
- Pay-as-you-go pricing
- Scale to any capacity and performance using cloud architecture
- REST API, Command Line Interface and Graphical User Interface make Starcom STaaS easy to manage in the way you need.
Starcom STaaS makes sure that whether you are planning, testing, executing or reporting, you will have the ultimate peace of mind.
We also offer further STaaS services in conjunction with our partner Zadara. Click here to find out more.
Contact us to find out more about how our STaaS solutions can help you.