Virtualisation is the process of running multiple operating environments on a single computer. This drastically improves the efficiency and availability of resources and applications in your organisation. We deploy market leading VMware Virtualisation techniques in the Starcom Cloud and use the same expertise to implement virtualisation solutions on our customers’ sites.
By using virtualisation software you can drastically increase your company’s IT agility, flexibility and scalability, at the same time as creating substantial savings. Virtualisation enables you to increase performance and availability, deploy workloads faster and more effectively and automate operations; allowing you to create an IT infrastructure that is easier to manage and less expensive to operate and own.
VMware’s first-class platform supports virtualisation on all levels, from desktop and server virtualisation to complete software-defined data centre virtualisation.
Why use Starcom virtualisation?
- Reduce capital and operating costs
- Deliver increased application availability
- Minimise, and in many cases eliminate, downtime
- Increase IT efficiency, responsiveness, agility and productivity
- Simplify and speed-up application and resource provisioning
- Improve disaster recovery and business continuity
- Enable centralised management of IT systems
- Build a software-defined data centre
By consolidating system resources and delivering highly available machines with VMware infrastructure a business can save up to 70% on overall IT costs.
Get in touch to find out more about how our virtualisation solutions can help you.