STAR Server Monitor is a pro-active service that monitors critical parts of your IT infrastructure, including server performance, internet connection, bandwidth usage, backup jobs, SNMP devices and RAID devices.
If a potential failure is detected, corrective actions are launched immediately to restore the system to full working order as soon as possible. In many cases, before your users are affected.
The system is fully automated but is overseen by the Starcom support team who view all activity in real time on specialised event management panels.
Although the system is fully automated, if necessary, we can give you access to the Client Portal, which lets you view key information about software licences, serial numbers, hardware specifications, inventory reports, systems status and much more, as and when you need to.
Why use STAR Monitor?
- No upfront fees
- Fixed price monthly payment plan
- Scalable to up and downsize as your business changes
- Constant monitoring for hardware and software problems
- Availability on servers and workstations
- Fully managed service
- Automated corrective action
- Client portal
- Full notification of events and errors
What STAR Monitor includes:
- Exchange ISA, SQL and web servers
- Disk space, services and processes
- Backup software
- Antivirus software
- Broadband and VPN Link monitor checks
- Terminal services
- Event logs
- Processes, services, performance and CPU usage
Contact us now to find out more about how our server monitoring solutions can help you.