Starcom Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) provides virtualised services via the cloud. We make it as simple as possible by providing servers, storage and networking on demand, using a pay-as-you-go model.
Building the infrastructure needed for business critical applications can place huge demands on your IT staff and huge costs on your business. With Starcom’s Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS), you pay monthly for hosted server, network and storage services according to how much you use; allowing you to free up capital, and leave your IT team free from to get on with their day jobs.
Our IaaS is a hosted Enterprise Class Cloud Service, built on the very best technology and underpinned by service level agreements that are tailored to suit your individual needs. You can add and remove services when you need to, making it really simple to keep track of how much you are spending and manage it accordingly.
Why use Starcom IaaS?
- Ready to use infrastructure gives your IT staff their time back
- Flexible, modular services: pick and choose for your requirements
- Additional infrastructure, users and services are added and removed quickly and easily
- Usage is metered: you only pay for what you use
- Investment cap: limits the amount you spend based on your budget
- Total cost of ownership reduced – CapEx becomes OpEx
- Infrastructure can be accessed from any location on any device
- Green IT: reduce your environmental impact with optimum use of IT resources and systems
Starcom’s IaaS takes care of all of your core technology, storage and networking capabilities for you. Our IaaS on demand provides you with the ultimate flexibility and security, leaving you to concentrate on what you do best – running your business.
Get in touch to find out more about how our IaaS solutions can help you.